Jessica has a gift for putting invisible dynamics into words.
Jessica assists individuals who have extraordinary gifts to become inspired vessels of their unique services.
Jessica’s perceptual acuity, accompanied by her ability to describe complex and subtle themes, enables her to help highly gifted and sensitive clients discern and resolve challenges that designers, therapists, and coaches fail to identify.
The gifted and sensitive find Jessica has a laser-like insight that has eluded them. Jessica attends to detail, tracks highly complex thought and awareness in her clients, translates their perceptions into form, represents the perspectives of her clients’ customers, while always interacting with a high degree of professional integrity.
In a culture focused on performance and outcome, Jessica illuminates underlying conflicts prohibiting empowered presence and communication.
- Consulting with highly gifted and sensitive individuals seeking meaningful engagement. Visit www.architectureofmeaning.com.
- Finding True North: consulting with individuals seeking transformation beyond therapy.
- Consulting as a Certified Educational Kinesiologist with men exploring repeated accidents, injuries, and chronic illness. Somato-emotional release through visual, auditory, and kinesthetic activation.
- Connecting to the World as an Artist: Moving Past Limitations to Success
- Artists’ Roundtable, The Artist and Self-Sabotage
- At Home with Loss and Change
- Mapping Your Spiritual Geography
- Illness as Opportunity, Coping in a World of Difference
- Men Coping with Chronic Injury, Accident and Illness
- Crisis as Opportunity
- The Language of Experience
- Placemaking for the Sensitive Soul
- Finding the Heart in Your Home
- Stress Reduction for Healing Professionals
- “Injury, Accident and Illness as Opportunity” – Seattle Men’s Magazine
- “The World of the Creative” – Manhattan Arts News
The insight Jessica offers is the result of a natural gift, honed over decades, that provides sensitive and gifted individuals with a vocabulary for the subtleties they experience in the world.
Conscious communication principles derive from years of research and training in fields that explore how neurological, emotional, spiritual, and energetic awareness influence our experience of the world.
Masters Work: Environmental Studies and Social Work
Other Training: Environmental Psychology, Educational Kinesiology, Play Therapy, Sensory Integration, Art Therapy, Touch for Health, Contact Reflex Analysis
Personal Experience: Acupuncture, Cranial Sacral Work, Energy Medicine, Feldenkrais, NET, EFT, Rolfing, Chiropractic, Naturopathy