Jessica Thayer helps gifted and sensitive entrepreneurs identify unconscious coping mechanisms and unusual learning styles that inhibit exceptional professional service and communication.
Her awareness of subtle energies in people and spaces enables her to quickly and succinctly identify themes prohibiting clear and empowered expression. She easily describes the blocks, behaviors, and beliefs that sabotage professional communication.
Jessica assists individuals who have extraordinary gifts to become inspired vessels of their unique services. Her perceptual acuity, accompanied by her ability to describe complex and subtle themes, enables her to help highly gifted and sensitive clients discern and resolve challenges that designers, therapists, and coaches fail to identify.
The gifted and sensitive find Jessica has a laser-like insight that has eluded them. She attends to detail, tracks highly complex thought and awareness in her clients, translates their perceptions into form, represents the perspectives of her clients’ customers, while always interacting with a high degree of professional integrity.
In a culture focused on performance and outcome, Jessica illuminates underlying conflicts prohibiting empowered presence and communication.
- Architecture of Meaning: illuminating the world of the highly gifted and sensitive.
- Finding True North: consulting with those seeking transformation beyond therapy.
- Certified Educational Kinesiologist assisting men suffering repeated accidents, injuries, and chronic
- Connecting to the World as an Artist: Moving Past Limitations to Success
- Artists’ Roundtable, The Artist and Self-Sabotage
- At Home with Loss and Change
- Mapping Your Spiritual Geography
- Illness as Opportunity, Coping in a World of Difference
- Men Coping with Chronic Injury, Accident and Illness
- Crisis as Opportunity
- The Language of Experience
- Placemaking for the Sensitive Soul
- Finding the Heart in Your Home
- Stress Reduction for Healing Professionals
- “Injury, Accident and Illness as Opportunity” – Seattle Men’s Magazine
- “The World of the Creative” – Manhattan Arts News
The insight Jessica offers is the result of a natural gift, honed over decades. She is able to provides a vocabulary for highly gifted professionals seeking to define their work and their experiences.
The tools for conscious communication derive from years of research and training in fields that explore how neurological, emotional, spiritual, and energetic awareness influence our experience of the world.
Masters Work: Environmental Studies and Social Work
Other Training: Environmental Psychology, Educational Kinesiology, Play Therapy, Sensory Integration, Art Therapy, Touch for Health, Contact Reflex Analysis
Personal Experience: Acupuncture, Cranial Sacral Work, Energy Medicine, Feldenkrais, NET, EFT, Rolfing, Chiropractic, Naturopathy